With respect to the collection, use and disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), we comply with applicable federal and state laws.
- We collect no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any personal information / PII you choose to provide is protected.
- Non-personal / non-PII information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored: When you browse through any website, certain personal information about you may be collected. This information does not identify who you are. The information that may be collected about your visit to this website includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, “xcompany.com” if a private Internet access account is used, or “schoolname.edu” if connecting from a university’s domain),
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the website you came from when you came to visit our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when surfing/using the Internet,
- The date and time of your visit,
- The pages you visited.
Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
Personally Identifiable Information Voluntarily Submitted to Us: You do not have to give us personal information to visit our website. If you voluntarily choose to provide us with personal information through an e-mail message, form, etc., we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (for example: name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
However, all communications addressed to us are maintained, as required by law, for historical purposes. These communications are archived on a periodic basis, and are protected by the Privacy Act.
Third-Party Applications: There may be third-party applications and/or services embedded on this website to improve its functionality. Our integration of these products is intended to provide a seamless user experience. Where applicable, privacy policies particular to these applications are available within the third-party application.
Website Host: Our website resides on servers hosted by Google Sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Google Sites, and we are not liable for their misuse of personally identifiable information.
Disclosure: We do not disclose, give, market, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors, unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law/statute. We do not share personally identifiable information made available through any third-party website.
Cookies: The host server for this website may use “cookies” to test and optimize website design/content, and to improve the user experience for those visiting the website. A cookie is a small text file automatically sent to your computer when you visit a website.
- In no case do we disclose, give, market, sell, or transfer any personal information about our website visitors unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
You can set your web browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can take actions to block cookies by “opting out”. Instructions on “how to opt-out” can be found on the USA.gov website. Blocking cookies may affect the personalization of the information on those websites, and some website features may not function properly without cookies.
Intrusion Detection: For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this website’s host server employs software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Website Protection: This website is maintained by us, and is protected by federal laws. You can be arrested and prosecuted in federal court for violating these laws.
Contact: The contact for this website is Melissa Artnak, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist, 7799 Joan Drive, West Chester, Ohio 45069. When contacting us, we ask that you do not disclose any sensitive personal information.